B.I.O.F.L.A.T. means Breaking the Illussion One Fucking Layer At a Time.
May nakilala akong 19 year old sa FB. He said that he was one of those few guys who like people like me. I got to know him, and in fact we have been talking on the phone for the past few days.
Last Monday, he told me that hindi totoo ang pagkakakilanlan ko sa kanya. That he was in fact an 18 year old and other details na I won't share na here.
I was pissed of, naturally.
Kasi of all things, ayoko ng mga gumagawa ng mga kasinungalingan. I told him my thoughts:
1. Did he lie to impress me? He said he didn't do that to impress me, nahiya lang siya about his background. I told him that mas matatanggap ko pa siya kung nagsabi siya ng totoo.
2. I am a gullible/trusting person. I take a person's word for it's face value, so having done thus, he can't blame me for not trusting him again.
3. At this stage in my life I'm not into playing games anymore. I'd want for people to be honest and straight to the point.
4. We could be friends, but he can't expect for us to be the same again. My lamat na. I am easy to forgive, but will never forget.
God, if the world could only get rid of these people.
It's partly my fault. I did let my guard down because I let the excitement blind me.
Shit, man.

3 comments:
A few more heartbreaks and you will be as jaded as me. :)
Deception is a mirror one must face whole-heartedly.
Breaking it is one thing.
Shattering it would be another.
i say give him another chance.
he came clean afterall :P
Post a Comment