1. Corregidor - Never been there. I think I'd like to visit, although the idea of traveling by boat doesn't appeal to me that much. I don't have plans of staying overnight in a hotel there, also. Heck, that's one big battlefield, so there are lots of spirits roaming around.
2. Davao City - I haven't been to the largest city (by land area) in the country. Besides, my good friend Jenny is from there. I think it's a great place to be.
3. Cebu City/Mactan Island - The place is simply historical. I think Cebu will delight my "anthropologic" nature.
4. Intramuros/Fort Santiago - I've been here once, and I'd like to visit again. I know it's not "out-of-town", but the place's history would make up for it. I'd like to explore it further, since the last time we were here my companions were kind of in a hurry.
5. Tagaytay - I just want to enjoy the view and the cool breeze. Staying overnight at one of the cheaper hotels would be nice.
4 comments:
Fort Santiago: I don't think I've visited that part of Intramuros. I think I'd remember it if I did.
Mactan: When we went to visit Magellan's cross on your pic above, it wasn't really that spectacular. There are much better (historical) places in Cebu. They have something resembling Fort Santiago, perhaps even bigger too.
@monja! - i think it's the main entrance, just taken from a different vantage point, re: magellan's cross, it's a more or less 400-year old relic, just wanted to see it ^^
thanks for linking me on your page. really made me blush there. lol
i'd go to davao- a lot of cute meztisos are around town. theyre clean too! lol
ennui - all those places you've mentioned are fantastic (from personal experience) and i think it's time you concquer your hydrophobia and go travel! :)
Post a Comment